From the past week, hope you enjoy!
- Huge news from the White House on mass retailers committing to open 1500 new stores in food deserts: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/07/21/1500-stores-fresh-produce_n_905447.html
- EWG’s Meat Eater’s Guide to Climate Change and Health = AWESOME: http://breakingnews.ewg.org/meateatersguide/eat-smart/
- A compelling argument in favor of cooking: http://opinionator.blogs.nytimes.com/2011/07/01/make-food-choices-simple-cook/
- Fast food chains changing their default inclusion of fries and soda; potentially huge, though there’s still a ways to go. http://articles.latimes.com/2011/jul/13/business/la-fi-restaurants-kids-20110713
- Not all food deals are good deals. Love the Savored shout-out. Go Daniel Benavides !! http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/07/08/ryan-sutton-the-bad-deal_n_893075.html