- Careers In Food System Change: Where Should You Start?
- What “Big Ideas” In Food Get Funded In Silicon Valley?
- Pantry Labs and the Promise of Smart Refrigerators – Takeaways from the Mixing Bowl Food IT Conference
- Upcoming GSB FARM Club event: Jamie Johnson and the Inner Workings of the Avocado Industry
- 500 Startups Agriculture Behavior Change Bolthouse Farms Buyer's Best Friend Cater2.me Childhood Obesity CircleUp COBA Consumer research Culture Kitchen d.school Design Development Eating Eco Top Chef Edible Education Entomophagy ES180B Event Event recap Farms Fast food Final project food Food careers Food day Food hardware Food investors Food waste ForageSF Good Eggs GSB FARM HBO Health healthy food Incubator In the news Kickstarter Kitchit La Cocina Lemnos Labs Local Dirt Local Food Lab LolaBee's Love With Food Making food Malnutrition Marion Nestle Marketing Medicine Meetup Microbiome Mixing Bowl Nutrition Obesity epidemic Online groceries Packaging Plated Restaurants School lunch Silicon Valley Slow Food Smart kitchen Stanford Start-up profile Superfoods Tea Teens Turning Green Todd Putman venture capital Vignette Webvan Weekly digest Weight of the Nation
- Mighty Wild: Bringing the Acorn to Your Pantry wp.me/p1F0iE-bJ 2 years ago
- Love with Food and the Disruption of Focus Groups – Takeaways from the Mixing Bowl Food IT Conference (continued) wp.me/p1F0iE-br 2 years ago
- Pantry Labs and the Promise of Smart Refrigerators – Takeaways from the Mixing Bowl Food IT Conference wp.me/p1F0iE-bf 2 years ago
Monthly Archives: February 2012
Favorites from February: LOVE the ripples created by Chipotle’s airing of their so-well-done “Back to the Start” ad during the grammys. Grist discusses: http://grist.org/factory-farms/ad-nauseum-did-chipotles-grammy-ad-scare-big-ag/ Check out Chemical Cuisine, new resource (and app) from the Center for Science in the Public … Continue reading
Today I had the pleasure of meeting Neil Grimmer, the Co-Founder and CEO of The Nest Collective: “the next generation consumer packaged goods company.” Neil spoke at the GSB this afternoon and I was also lucky enough to spend 30 … Continue reading
Venue: Stanford Dining Halls Target audience: Freshman Theory of change: Love is missing from the freshman dining experience. If you can redesign the dining hall to communicate love via the vegetarian dishes, you will shift consumption away from meat. For … Continue reading