- Careers In Food System Change: Where Should You Start?
- What “Big Ideas” In Food Get Funded In Silicon Valley?
- Pantry Labs and the Promise of Smart Refrigerators – Takeaways from the Mixing Bowl Food IT Conference
- Upcoming GSB FARM Club event: Jamie Johnson and the Inner Workings of the Avocado Industry
- 500 Startups Agriculture Behavior Change Bolthouse Farms Buyer's Best Friend Cater2.me Childhood Obesity CircleUp COBA Consumer research Culture Kitchen d.school Design Development Eating Eco Top Chef Edible Education Entomophagy ES180B Event Event recap Farms Fast food Final project food Food careers Food day Food hardware Food investors Food waste ForageSF Good Eggs GSB FARM HBO Health healthy food Incubator In the news Kickstarter Kitchit La Cocina Lemnos Labs Local Dirt Local Food Lab LolaBee's Love With Food Making food Malnutrition Marion Nestle Marketing Medicine Meetup Microbiome Mixing Bowl Nutrition Obesity epidemic Online groceries Packaging Plated Restaurants School lunch Silicon Valley Slow Food Smart kitchen Stanford Start-up profile Superfoods Tea Teens Turning Green Todd Putman venture capital Vignette Webvan Weekly digest Weight of the Nation
- Mighty Wild: Bringing the Acorn to Your Pantry wp.me/p1F0iE-bJ 2 years ago
- Love with Food and the Disruption of Focus Groups – Takeaways from the Mixing Bowl Food IT Conference (continued) wp.me/p1F0iE-br 2 years ago
- Pantry Labs and the Promise of Smart Refrigerators – Takeaways from the Mixing Bowl Food IT Conference wp.me/p1F0iE-bf 2 years ago
Tag Archives: Weekly digest
Favorites from February: LOVE the ripples created by Chipotle’s airing of their so-well-done “Back to the Start” ad during the grammys. Grist discusses: http://grist.org/factory-farms/ad-nauseum-did-chipotles-grammy-ad-scare-big-ag/ Check out Chemical Cuisine, new resource (and app) from the Center for Science in the Public … Continue reading
Lots of action over the past two weeks. Enjoy: Congress blocks overhaul to school lunch program, meaning pizza still counts as a vegetable. Really says something about this country’s priorities… http://www.nytimes.com/2011/11/16/us/politics/congress-blocks-new-rules-on-school-lunches.html?_r=2 Recap of Matthew Wise’s food startup meetup last week, … Continue reading
Favorites from the past two weeks: An iPhone app to help you eat better? I just don’t really want to take pictures of everything I eat. Does anyone? http://techcrunch.com/2011/11/01/the-eatery-a-photo-app-that-promises-to-improve-your-health/ Soccer mom on a nutrition mission: Have we “programmed kids to … Continue reading
Recent favorites. I absolutely LOVE the first item, a blog post from Tipsy Turnip. Worth reading. Awesome recap of a year eating organic at under $6 per day http://tipsyturnip.blogspot.com/2011/10/end-reflections-on-eating-fresh-local.html Is your Halloween candy is keeping the child slave trade in … Continue reading
Highlights from the past two weeks: If you don’t have a Nature subscription, this Grist post gives a great summary on a new study showing we can feed 10 billion people without destroying the planet: http://www.grist.org/population/2011-10-13-we-can-feed-10-billion-of-us-study-finds-but-it-wont-be-easy Incubator farms provide training … Continue reading
Back from my wedding and honeymoon and excited to kick off a new school year! Here are some of my favorite recent food articles and blog posts. Enjoy. Junk food isn’t really as cheap as it seems…. http://www.nytimes.com/2011/09/25/opinion/sunday/is-junk-food-really-cheaper.html?_r=2&pagewanted=all The social … Continue reading