- Careers In Food System Change: Where Should You Start?
- What “Big Ideas” In Food Get Funded In Silicon Valley?
- Pantry Labs and the Promise of Smart Refrigerators – Takeaways from the Mixing Bowl Food IT Conference
- Upcoming GSB FARM Club event: Jamie Johnson and the Inner Workings of the Avocado Industry
- 500 Startups Agriculture Behavior Change Bolthouse Farms Buyer's Best Friend Cater2.me Childhood Obesity CircleUp COBA Consumer research Culture Kitchen d.school Design Development Eating Eco Top Chef Edible Education Entomophagy ES180B Event Event recap Farms Fast food Final project food Food careers Food day Food hardware Food investors Food waste ForageSF Good Eggs GSB FARM HBO Health healthy food Incubator In the news Kickstarter Kitchit La Cocina Lemnos Labs Local Dirt Local Food Lab LolaBee's Love With Food Making food Malnutrition Marion Nestle Marketing Medicine Meetup Microbiome Mixing Bowl Nutrition Obesity epidemic Online groceries Packaging Plated Restaurants School lunch Silicon Valley Slow Food Smart kitchen Stanford Start-up profile Superfoods Tea Teens Turning Green Todd Putman venture capital Vignette Webvan Weekly digest Weight of the Nation
- Mighty Wild: Bringing the Acorn to Your Pantry wp.me/p1F0iE-bJ 2 years ago
- Love with Food and the Disruption of Focus Groups – Takeaways from the Mixing Bowl Food IT Conference (continued) wp.me/p1F0iE-br 2 years ago
- Pantry Labs and the Promise of Smart Refrigerators – Takeaways from the Mixing Bowl Food IT Conference wp.me/p1F0iE-bf 2 years ago
Tag Archives: Weight of the Nation
2015. It’s hard to believe we’ve marked fifteen years in the new millennium. “2015” feels like that emblematic far-off year in a fantastical ‘80s movie. In that version of now, cars flew (or drove themselves?), eyeglasses displayed our email (oh … Continue reading
“We are simply not winning the war. And it is a war.” Todd Putman, a former chief of marketing for Coca Cola North America, minced no words as he strolled across the stage at the 2014 Childhood Obesity Bay Area … Continue reading
On January 29, 2014, I was privileged to view a screening of Donal O’Neill’s new hour-long documentary, “Cereal Killers.” The Kickstarter-backed film follows O’Neill (producer and protagonist) through Cape Town as he embarks on a medically-supervised departure from the routine … Continue reading