What’s on tap in coming weeks/months:
- Monday, January 26th, 6-9pm: Bandar Foods Pop-up with Sneaky’s BBQ at The Residence (14th and Market Street, San Francisco)
- Saturday, February 7th, 10am-6pm: Local Food Lab Food Startup Bootcamp in Los Angeles; for info and to see dates for other cities: https://www.localfoodlab.com/classes
- Monday, February 9th: Deadline to apply for Institute for the Future’s Food Innovation Program in Italy; for details: http://www.iftf.org/future-now/article-detail/food-innovation-program-brings-entrepreneurship-food-culture-and-technology-to-the-table/
- Tuesday, February 10th-Thursday, February 12th: 2015 World Ag Expo in Tulare, CA; for information: http://www.worldagexpo.com/
- Friday, February 20th-Sunday, February 20th: Farm of the Future Hackathon by Apps for Ag at West Hills College Coalinga; for information: http://www.apps-for-ag.com/
- Friday, March 6th-Saturday, March 7th: Fourth Annual Childhood Obesity Bay Area Conference at UCSF; for tickets: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/childhood-obesity-bay-area-conference-2015-tickets-12111330315
- Friday, April 10th-Sunday, April 12th: Bon Appetech Conference on Global Food Innovation at Fort Mason Center, San Francisco; details and registration: http://www.bonappetech.com/
- Wednesday, October 28th, 8:30am-5pm: Stanford Food Summit 6 at Stanford University; for information: http://foodsummit.stanford.edu/
I will be visiting the Bay Area in July (I live in Germany). I would love the opportunity to meet other Food Startups. If the Coffee Chat is till gong I will be there for that. Is there any way to be notified as new events are added to the calendar?
Pingback: Wild Kitchen dinner with ForageSF | Edible Startups
No arrests were made, nonetheless it was a heated debate over the controversy
that happened when it needs to have been every day of peace.
This demonstrates Muslim community gives much importance to ancient Muslim traditions.
Government Museum: here with this museum you will note the
rich compilation of Mughal and Rajput armory.